Junior League women make things happen—they form strategic partnerships, create innovative programs, and raise funds for exciting community initiatives. We are a diverse group of women who have a passion for voluntarism and are leaders in our community. If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, we’ve provided all the information below to make the process seamless for you!
We have three levels of membership status: Provisional, Active, and Sustaining. Each of the three levels allow you to customize your schedule and goals within the JLFM. You will be equipped with leaders who are readily available to help you navigate through requirements, projects, commitments, and you will create lasting friendships.
At a glance, we require that our members:
- Attend a certain number of general or unit meetings and trainings
- Support our mission through participation in service shifts; and
- Contribute to the success and mission of the League via committee placement.
Women interested in becoming members are invited to attend any JLFM event where you will be able to learn about the JLFM and ask questions. For more information about membership, please contact the Membership Directory via email at email@example.com
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
If you want to improve the lives of women and children in the Fort Myers community, train to become a better leader and meet other compassionate, proactive women like yourself, the Junior League of Fort Myers is the organization for you. Our membership includes executives, community leaders, entrepreneurs, mothers, and professional women from diverse backgrounds. Join us in fulfilling our mission of promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and creating community impact through the effective leadership and action of trained volunteers.
Provisional Member Agreement
- I understand all provisional requirements (above) and will fulfill them to be eligible for active membership in
the Junior League of Fort Myers.
- I understand that my fees are non-refundable.
- I understand that I am governed by all pertinent bylaws and operational policies of the Junior League of Fort Myers.
- I give the Junior League of Fort Myers, Inc. and The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.,permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of myself. I release all claims against the Junior League of Fort Myers, Inc. and the Association of Junior Leagues International Inc. with respect to copyright ownership and publication including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.
To apply please fill out the online application form below or print out the PDF application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.