- June 21st, 2017 — Pay initial fees of $205
- Includes 2017-2018 Annual Dues, training fee, t-shirt & name tag
- July 15th, 2017 — Attend Super Saturday (9 am – 1 pm)
- Complete 10 hours of Taste of the Town Fundraising
- By November 30, 2017: Attend 3 Provisional meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month
- By November 30, 2017: Attend 2 general meetings held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month
- By November 30, 2017: Attend 1 Council Meetings
- By November 30, 2017: Serve on a committee
- By November 30, 2017: Complete 4 hours Community Service
- Maintain contact with Provisional Advisor
- Attend placement interview at end of Fall Provisional program
- March 1, 2018 — pay 2018-2019 Annual Dues of $130
Provisional Member Agreement
- I understand all provisional requirements (above) and will fulfill them to be eligible for active membership in
the Junior League of Fort Myers.
- I understand that my fees are non-refundable.
- I understand that I am governed by all pertinent bylaws and operational policies of the Junior League of Fort Myers.
- I give the Junior League of Fort Myers, Inc. and The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.,permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of myself. I release all claims against the Junior League of Fort Myers, Inc. and the Association of Junior Leagues International Inc. with respect to copyright ownership and publication including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.
To apply please fill out the application link below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.