Provisional Requirements for Spring
- January 6th, 2018 — Pay initial fees of $140
- Includes prorated 2017-2018 Annual Dues, training fee, t-shirt & name tag
- January 13th, 2018 — Attend Super Saturday (9 am – 1 pm)
- Complete 6 hours of Fundraising
- By April 30, 2018: Attend 3 Provisional meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month
- By April 30, 2018: Attend 2 general meetings held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month
- By April 30, 2018: Attend 1 Council Meetings
- By April 30, 2018: Serve on a committee as a junior member
- By April 30, 2018: Complete 4 hours Community Service
- Maintain contact with Provisional Advisor
- Attend placement interview at end of Spring Provisional program
- March 1, 2018 — pay 2018-2019 Annual Dues of $130
Provisional Member Agreement
- I understand all provisional requirements (above) and will fulfill them to be eligible for active membership in
the Junior League of Fort Myers.
- I understand that my fees are non-refundable.
- I understand that I am governed by all pertinent bylaws and operational policies of the Junior League of Fort Myers.
- I give the Junior League of Fort Myers, Inc. and The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.,permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of myself. I release all claims against the Junior League of Fort Myers, Inc. and the Association of Junior Leagues International Inc. with respect to copyright ownership and publication including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.
To apply please fill out the online application form below or print out the PDF application and send to email@example.com.