The ORIGINAL Junior League of Fort Myers Taste of the Town is being held on November 2, 2014 from 11am to 5pm at JetBlue Park. Taste of the Town is put on by the volunteer members of the Junior League of Fort Myers with support from community volunteers. The proceeds from Taste of the Town are returned to the community through the volunteer work of the Junior League of Fort Myers.
Taste of the Town is in its 32nd year! Click here for Flyer
VIP TENT TICKET PACKAGE:
In response to the high demand, the Junior League of Fort Myers will now be offering VIP tickets for this year’s Taste of the Town! Only 100 tickets are available, so act fast! VIP ticket holders will be privy to the following:
- Unlimited access to the air conditioned ARS/Rescue Rooter VIP tent
- Shade & Relaxed Seating in the Red Salon & Spa VIP Patio
- Access to the upstairs VIP Bud Light Beer Garden
- Complimentary Catered Food by Local Restaurants
- From 11am - 1pm food provided by Citrola’s Italian Grill & Pizzeria
- From 1pm - 3pm. food provided by Florida Urban Organics.
- Two complimentary beer tickets
- Unlimited water
- Close proximity to restrooms and VIP parking
- VIP Parking Pass with each pre-sale ticket
- Access To All Areas Available To General Admission.
Tickets are $60 each, or 2 for $100.
Click here or on the icon below to purchase your tickets.
Tickets and parking passes will be mailed.
Who We Are
The Junior League of Fort Myers, Inc., a member of the Association of Junior League international, Inc., is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Fort Myers reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origin who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
1500 Colonial Blvd. #104,
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Phone: (239) 277-1197
Fax: (239) 277-1125
Office Hours: Monday, 9am-1pm; Tuesday, 9am - 1pm and Thursday, 3pm to 7pm